Thomas J. Miller
Direct Dial: 412-288-1847
Thomas J. Miller concentrates his practice in the area of business law, including representation of business organizations, finance, real estate, and transactional work.
Some of Tom’s projects have included project finance transactions, mergers and acquisitions and extension of credit facilities, both as borrower's and lender's counsel. Tom’s clients include both publicly-traded and closely-held businesses.
Tom has a BV rating, signifying a very high level of professional excellence through the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating System.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Law, 1973
Cum Laude; Executive Note Editor to the Law Review; Order of the Coif
- Allegheny College, Undergraduate Degree, 1970
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association