Patrick J. Mondi
Direct Dial: 412-288-2212
Patrick Mondi focuses his legal practice on business transactions and real estate matters. He has worked closely with entrepreneurs, companies, landowners and franchisees on all aspects of business law. Recent representative experience includes:
- Handled wind energy lease negotiations for land owners in northwest Pennsylvania.
- Established an association of oil and gas property owners and negotiated on behalf of same.
- Negotiated and closed the sale of a multi-unit submarine sandwich enterprise.
- Advised on business formation for various start-up businesses.
- Negotiated and closed commercial and residential real estate transactions.
- General business counseling, including drafting loan documents, employment agreements, restrictive covenants and shareholder agreements.
- Prevailed in a nursing home commercial collection matter against family members of a patient.
- Successfully represented numerous clients in tax assessment appeals and zoning hearing board matters.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Patrick worked as project manager in the information systems department of General Electric Transportation Systems where he led diverse projects across the company. Leveraging this experience in the practice of law has helped Patrick to recommend creative, business-focused solutions for clients.
Patrick is also an officer in the United States Army Reserve and is a member of the 153rd L.O.D. located in Coraopolis, PA.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Purdue University, Bachelor of Science, 2001
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, J.D., 2007
Moot Court Honor Society, Deans List, Seventh Circuit Review Associate Editor
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Former Chair and Vice-Chair, Young Lawyers Division of the Erie County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute LLC Forms Task Force
- Board Member, Greater Erie Habitat for Humanity
- Former Member, Erie Ambassador Program