A Director in the Business, Real Estate, and Intellectual Property practice groups, Jared concentrates his practice on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, corporate governance, and strategic business counsel. He services private and closely-held businesses across various industries, including, but not limited to, energy, real estate, technology, engineering, architecture/design, machining, manufacturing, healthcare, the arts, and intellectual property. Jared regularly structures and manages transactions involving the acquisition and divestiture of assets, manages corporate legal affairs, and counsels clients with respect to capital formation and development. He also has experience with, and often engages in, litigation on behalf of corporate clients.
- President, Boston College Alumni Association for Western PA
- Director, Riding Trail Holdings LP
- Managed acquisition of and serve as outside general counsel for $40 million industrial company
- Represent strategic growth company by managing $2-10 million add-on acquisitions
- Represent emerging business by arranging financing and serving as corporate counsel.
- Represented $90 million business with acquisition interests in Pennsylvania involving real property
- Serve as outside general counsel for $10 million media company