A Pennsylvania House Representative of the 28th District of Pennsylvania, Mike represents communities in the North Hills of Allegheny County. He was elected Speaker of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in January 2015. Previously he served as Majority Leader, Minority Republican Policy Chair, and Minority Republican Whip.
As Of Counsel with Houston Harbaugh, Mike provides legal counsel to clients ranging from start-ups and small business to Fortune 100 corporations. He serves as a senior advisor to the firm and as a mentor to firm associates.
Past Community Involvement
- Vice President, Bradford Woods Borough Council
- Board Member, Catholic Charities
- Board Member, Heinz History Center
- Board Member, Regional Learning Alliance
- Board Member, Spina Bifida Association of Western Pennsylvania
- Chair, Pine-Marshall-Bradford Woods Police Board
- Volunteer, Brad-Mar-Pine Baseball Association
- Lector, Sts. John & Paul Catholic Church