Commercial Litigation Associate Attorney
Assist lead attorney in handling all aspects of litigation, including drafting pleadings, discovery requests and discovery responses; preparing for and participating in depositions; presenting motions; assisting in all aspects of dispositive motions practice and trials.
- Successful candidate must have both a Juris Doctorate degree and a license to practice in Pennsylvania.
- 3-5 years of commercial litigation experience including insurance coverage and bad faith; product liability; non-compete agreements; contract disputes; trade secrets and tort defense.
- Experience drafting pleadings, discovery, and discovery responses and with e-discovery.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills,
- Strong analytical skills.
Dependent upon qualifications and experience.
E-mail resume and salary requirements no later than June 1, 2018 to:
Mark E. Hill
Chief Operating Officer
Houston Harbaugh, P.C.
Three Gateway Center, 401 Liberty Avenue, 22nd Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-1005