Houston Harbaugh has an exciting position available to provide support to a partner and two associates in IP litigation, complex litigation, insurance recovery, and labor and employment litigation.
- Drafting documents and correspondence, red-lining, etc.
- Entering attorneys’ time, on occasion
- Tracking data in Excel spreadsheets
- Transcribing dictation
- Preparing trial notebooks
- Providing coverage in the absence of other legal staff
- Answering the phone and routing calls
- Scheduling and calendaring (including entry of tasks in Outlook)
- Making travel arrangements for attorneys
- Receiving and routing incoming mail and email
- Electronic filing
- Assisting with exhibit preparation
- Routine filing
- Minimum eight years litigation experience in a law firm (federal and state court)
- Experience supporting multiple attorneys in a professional environment
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to think strategically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to type 60+ WPM
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Worldox, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Deltaview (or other document management software) and Juris time entry software
- Tech savvy and willing to learn new software
- Ability to work effectively with employees at all levels within the firm
Dependent upon qualifications and experience.
E-mail resume and salary requirements by September 4, 2018 to:
Mark E. Hill
Chief Operating Officer
Houston Harbaugh, P.C.
Three Gateway Center, 401 Liberty Avenue, 22nd Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-1005