Commercial Real Estate
Commercial Real Estate
Houston Harbaugh’s Real Estate attorneys have extensive experience working with local, regional and national businesses, commercial developers, investors and individuals to achieve their objectives in commercial real estate. Our clients span diverse sectors ranging from service industries and health and medicine to manufacturing and recycling. We assist our clients with a broad range of real estate issues ranging from the purchase of investment property, development of raw ground, sale of residential and commercial properties, to the leasing of office space to the purchase, operation and sale of shopping malls, office complexes, and residential and multi-use commercial developments.
We have advised our clients on commercial leasing issues and have represented both landlords and tenants in connection with drafting and negotiation of office, retail and industrial leases.
The service and advice we provide includes:
- Purchase and Sale
- Entity Structuring
- Due Diligence
- Financing and Refinancing
- Title and Survey Review
- Closing Assistance
- Environmental Compliance and Remediation [could be linked to Environmental and Energy Law practice page]
- Zoning and Land Use
For more information about how we can assist you meet your goals and objectives with commercial real estate and leasing transactions, contact our commercial real estate attorneys at 412-281-5060 or send an e-mail by completing the contact form on this website.
- – Representation of a commercial developer in the acquisition of a 50-acre tract. This 11-month project included: obtaining approval of a 54-lot four phase master plan for construction of $600,000 plus homes; assisting the developer at all stages of the approval process including negotiations with Penn DOT for highway access and the USACE regarding wetland encroachment permit; and drafting restrictive covenants.
- – Representation of a developer in connection with the region’s largest brownfield development, a 300+ acre mixed-use town center including commercial office space, retail shops, entertainment and dining as well as more than 200 residential lots for single family, carriage homes and townhouses. This ongoing project has included assisting the developer at all stages of the approval, development, construction and financing of the project, including complex environmental issues arising from the conversion of portions of the development from a prior chemical manufacturing facility to an innovative town center development.
- – Representation of a nonprofit organization in the acquisition and construction financing of an additional satellite office location.
- – Representation of a national real estate company in the acquisition of a regional shopping mall with complex purchase and finance issues.