The information presented in the materials on this Internet website consists of general legal information and information regarding Houston Harbaugh, P.C. The following terms are applicable to your use of this website. If you decide to use this website, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to comply with the terms which are set forth below. If you are unwilling to agree to any of these terms, please do not use this website. The terms which govern your use of this website may change over time. We will post any such changes on this website page. If you use this website after the terms are changed, you acknowledge that you are agreeing to be bound by the terms as changed. This website constitutes an advertisement.
1. Use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship with the Houston Harbaugh, P.C. Law Firm (hereinafter referred to as “Houston Harbaugh”). Neither transmission nor receipt of information found within this website, or other use of this website, will create an attorney-client relationship between Houston Harbaugh and the transmitter/receiver and/or website user. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely on information contained in advertisements. Before you decide to hire an attorney, please ask us to send you free written information about the qualifications and experience of the attorneys at our firm. Do not send Houston Harbaugh any information regarding potential legal representation until you have had the opportunity of speaking with one of our attorneys and securing permission to send the information to our law firm.
2. Houston Harbaugh is not responsible for referrals to, or the content of, links found in the website. There are numerous links within our website that permit you to directly connect to third party websites. Houston Harbaugh is not responsible for the content of these third party websites. Moreover, by placing these links on our website, Houston Harbaugh is not endorsing the use of these third party websites. Houston Harbaugh will delete from this website any link from this website to a third party website upon receipt of a request from the owner of the third party website.
3. This website is copyrighted by Houston Harbaugh. Houston Harbaugh has copyrighted the contents of this website. Redistribution of all, or any part, of this website is prohibited. This website is intended for your personal use or use within your organization only. Nothing on this website shall be construed as conferring any license under any intellectual property right, including any right in the nature of copyright, of Houston Harbaugh or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. Some of the written content contained in this website was previously published by the law firm Picadio Sneath Miller & Norton, P.C. (PSMN®) which has merged with Houston Harbaugh, P.C. and is used by permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved exclusively and entirely to Houston Harbaugh. All rights are reserved.
4. “PSMN”, “PSMNLaw”, “Business Litigation. Pittsburgh Strong.” and “DTSALaw” are federally registered trademarks of Houston Harbaugh. These marks have been registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office and may not be used or appropriated without express written permission of Houston Harbaugh. Except as otherwise noted, Houston Harbaugh is the owner of all trademarks and service marks on this web site, whether registered or not. Nothing on this web site shall be construed as conferring any license under any intellectual property right, including any right in the nature of trademark, of Houston Harbaugh or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved exclusively and entirely to Houston Harbaugh. All rights are reserved.
5. The contents of this website are subject to change at any time. If you become aware of any error on this website, please e-mail us at [email protected] and we will attempt to correct the error.
CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
These terms were last updated on November 1, 2018.
Some jurisdictions require that law firms, in website advertising, add the statement “THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT” on publications of this nature and therefore same is asserted herein. This publication is intended for general information only and not as legal advice. You should discuss specific details with your attorney to determine how legal developments may apply to your situation.
For purposes of any applicable bar rules, this website may be considered attorney advertising and the headquarters and only physical office of the firm are: Houston Harbaugh, 401 Liberty Avenue, 22nd Fl., Pittsburgh, PA 15222. This is the only physical office of the law firm Houston Harbaugh.