August 26, 2021 — Houston Harbaugh, P.C. is pleased to announce that 9 lawyers have been included in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Houston Harbaugh, P.C. would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2022 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Craig M. Brooks – Employment Law – Individuals and Labor Law – Management
- Jessica A. Ellel – Health Care Law
- David J. Fasulo – Real Estate Law
- Gary J. Gunnett – Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Alan S. Miller – Energy Law, Environmental Law, Insurance Law, Litigation – Environmental, and Litigation – Insurance
- Anthony P. Picadio – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Antitrust, Litigation – Environmental, Litigation – Securities, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiff
- Henry M. Sneath – Commercial Litigation, Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants, Legal Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent, and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Heidi Rai Stewart – Elder Law and Trusts and Estates
- Alex W. Thomson – Corporate Law
Attorney Gary J. Gunnett was also recognized by Best Lawyers® as the 2022 “Lawyer of the Year” for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Pittsburgh.
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer review assessments.
Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas.