A litigation attorney, Catherine has experience practicing in numerous areas of complex civil litigation, including employment law, products liability, toxic and environmental torts, insurance bad faith, collection and creditor rights, construction litigation, eminent domain, and other commercial litigation defense. She represents clients throughout Western Pennsylvania as well as West Virginia.
Among her numerous accomplishments, Catherine was a member of the litigation team that obtained a several million dollar settlement for minority shareholders in a federal ERISA stock valuation action and also successfully resolved high profile sexual harassment claims by a student against a professor at a regional university.
Catherine and her husband, Steve, live in Butler County and enjoy traveling nationally and internationally, playing in a band together, and spending time with friends and family.
- Legal Advisor, Butler County Distinguished Young Woman Program
- Juror, PBA Mock Trial Competition
- Volunteer, ACBA YLD Wills for Heroes
- Lecturer, ACBA YLD “Stepping Out” Program
- Founder and Mentor, Lawyers and Littles Program
- Council Member, Young Lawyers Division of Allegheny County Bar Association
- Adjunct Professor, Butler County Community College