A founding member of Houston Harbaugh, Greg concentrates his practice on estate planning and wealth preservation, as well as in the areas of business law, health care law, and general corporate matters.
Greg has significant experience working with clients on the creation of family limited partnerships and qualified personal residence trusts, as well as succession planning for businesses and healthcare groups.
In 2013, Greg was elected to serve as Chairman of the Board at Jefferson Regional Medical Center as a result of his many years as counsel and board member.
- Former Chairman of the Board, Jefferson Regional Medical Center
- Legal Counsel, Secretary, and Life Board Member, Three Rivers Regatta, Inc.
- Secretary and Board Member, Historical Society of Upper St. Clair
- Former President of the Board and Board Member, Upper St. Clair School District
- Former Board Member: Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, Inc.; Albright College; Allegheny County Bar Association, and ACBA Services, Inc.