Concentrating his practice on corporate and commercial transactions, including real estate development, Mike represents closely-held businesses across many industries such as manufacturing, advertising and public relations, product distribution, software applications, and health care providers. He assists clients in purchasing, financing, and selling all types of businesses, regularly providing advice on the tax ramifications for various corporate, partnership, and individual business transactions. He also frequently represents clients before the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue.
A natural extension of his work with private business owners, and leveraging his experience as a former tax accountant with an international CPA firm, Mike also works with clients on estate planning and wealth management.
Mike has hands on experience with commercial and residential real estate development. In fact, he was one of the developers of Nevillewood Golf and Residential Community and was responsible for all legal aspects of its development, including the organization of The Club at Nevillewood – a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, of which he is a founding developer member.
- Former Member, Board of Directors of The National Aviary
- Former Member and Vice President, Chartiers Valley School Board
- Represented the developer of a 50 acre mixed use project with serious traffic sewage permitting issues
- Represented a physician group in the development of a free standing surgery center
- Represented a local manufacturer in all aspects of financing, constructing and equipping a new plant in North Carolina