LISA M. JARAS
Before her work as a paralegal, Lisa had a bookkeeping background which exposed her to corporate and estate law. This experience drew Lisa into the legal field where she is able to apply her business experience as a corporate paralegal. She has been a paralegal for more than 20 years and has worked for some of the largest law firms in Pittsburgh as well as Houston Harbaugh during that time.
Lisa’s diverse work experience includes assisting attorneys with:
- Corporate and transactional law
- Corporate/entity formation and organization
- Stock/asset acquisitions
- Private equity transactions and related SEC and blue sky filings
- Financing transactions
- Corporate/commercial real estate transactions
- Employment-based immigration applications
- Licensing applications
- Trademark filings
In addition to commercial litigation, Lisa has paralegal experience in legal practice areas including employment and labor, asbestos, and medical malpractice.