- Construction Subcontractor v. Environmental Remediation Prime Contractor, (American Arbitration Association, 2008). Represented prime contractor in action by subcontractor seeking to recover for alleged additional work for which contact change orders were not issued and with respect to counterclaims against subcontractor for defective work.
- Contractor v. Local Sewage Authority, (Allegheny County Construction Group Arbitration, 2008). Represented local Sewage Authority in action brought by prime contractor for construction of sewage treatment plant seeking payment for allegedly completed work, bad faith and attorneys fees.
- ABC Construction Company, Inc. v. XYZ Industries, ( Common Pleas Fayette County Pa. 2001). Represented subcontractor in action against contractor for unpaid invoices on highway renovation project. Obtained jury verdict for full amount of unpaid invoices, attorney fees and penalties.
- Construction Company, Inc. v. ABC Building Systems, (E.D.Pa. 1995). Represented defendant contractor in action by subcontractor alleging wrongful termination. Obtained verdict in trial court after 2 day bench trial and prevailed on appeal before Third Circuit.
- Painting Co. v. ABC Casualty Co., (W.D.Pa., 1993). Represented commercial bridge painter in action against general contractor and surety bond for unpaid invoices related to change in specifications during job. Obtained jury verdict.
- Borrower v. ABC Savings and Loan, (San Diego Ca. 1988). Represented lender in jury trial action against borrower on construction loan for breach of loan agreement.