- Various Plaintiffs v. ABC Metals Company, (various throughout United States ). Managed complex toxic tort actions against Welding Rod manufacturer by individuals asserting exposure to manganese.
- Residents et. al. v. Creosote Company, Inc., ( Braxton County , WVa. 2004). Represented corporation in class action by citizens allegedly exposed to toxic fumes resulting from corporation’s creosote treating facility.
- Operator B v. Equipment Manufacturer A, (Common Pleas Allegheny County 1994). Represented manufacturer of skid steer loader (front loader) in products liability action by operator for loss of leg.
- Operator B v. Equipment Manufacturer X, (U.S. Dist Court Ohio/Columbus 1992). Represented manufacturer of crane in jury trial action by operated who lost an eye while operating equipment. Obtained jury verdict.
- Various Plaintiffs v. Tobacco Company, (Various Courts, 1989-1993). Represented tobacco manufacturer in various class actions for smoking related diseases.
- Various Plaintiffs v. City Housing Authority v. Paint Company et. al. (Common Pleas, Philadelphia County Pa. 1991). Represented one of several paint manufacturers in putative class action by parents and guardians of children allegedly suffering lead poisoning from ingestion of lead containing paint.
- Various Plaintiffs v. Paint Company et. al., (Mass. State Court, 1991). Represented one of several paint manufacturers in class action by parents and guardians of children allegedly suffering lead poisoning from ingestion of lead containing paint.